Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Nothing Special is now Mobile-Friendly!

Wow … I feel like a Neanderthal finally getting into the Homo Sapiens party … Google sent me a note that suggested that I fix my site’s mobile issues on certain pages. They tested a subset of the pages – 779 in total …

… and they found issues with 779 of them Sad smile

Cough. Oh well … it was time I looked into my Blogger templates anyway. And it turned out to be a 5 minute operation to add a mobile template. I remember looking at them a while back and discarding them for one reason or another. Good call, as 18% of my traffic comes from mobile devices.

So … anyone out there who might be looking at this on a mobile device, you would be doing me a favour by leaving a comment below letting me know what device you are viewing this on and what you think of the mobile template. Thanks!