Tuesday, March 19, 2013

It never rains … (published again in the Ottawa Citizen)

And you thought I would follow that with “but it snows” in keeping with the fact that it is still snowing!

But no … in fact I have an image published in the Ottawa Citizen for the second week in a row. This coming Thursday, the 21st.

This time with a new image – one of those I shot around Christmas as I walked through the woods in its Winter Wonderland guise. Some of you may remember that I came upon a young man and his mother feeding the Chickadees and Nuthatches and got some really nice images …

Here is a shot of the Nuthatch peering upward while he ponders snatching a seed …

Thanks again to Robbi Hay, editor of the Ourtown page at the Ottawa Citizen. Remember to grab you copy on Thursdays to see what is happening in Ottawa for the weekend …

image