Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Smart Zip … Smart Customer?

I noticed this the other day … Ziploc has some fairly nice zippered bags in large size. You get either 10 or 15 bags for the same price, depending on whether you want freezer bags or storage bags.

But wait … the only difference I can see is the title. The boxes are otherwise identical … and they were stocked on opposite ends of the shelf. Hmmm …

2012-08-17 17.54.29

2012-08-17 17.53.54

Both images shot with my Galaxy sIII, which has a very fine camera for off the cuff shooting.

Anyway, there is literally no difference between these products except for how screwed the customer gets Smile

And by the way …. the “smart zip” is actually a “shitty closure” because it comes apart as you shake your chicken while coating it (e.g. Piri Piri) … I was most disappointed. But at least I got 15 instead of 10 of these crappy bags for my money …. I’m a smart customer :-)