Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Forum Warriors ... Is Immaturity Endemic?

I critiqued a set of incredibly mediocre images (flower images shot standing above the flowers ... tiny flower in the middle of a large frame with the dirt as background) on the Fuji forum recently ... the fellow whom I critiqued is someone who has a standing policy of never speaking to me because he is in fact completely unable to take any form of criticism.

He finally responded to this specific critique in pictorial form ...


:-/

Although posting of an image only as a response is uncommon, in this case it is particularly appropriate since his unwillingness to debate with me indicates that he is in fact missing a pair of these ...

Anyway ... I think the answer to the question in this title is rather obvious ... of course immaturity in the forum-warrior community is endemic. Duh ...

By the way ... for the ultimate take on forum-warriors, listen to William Shatner's song "Has Been" ... it's hysterical ... and the iTunes clip I linked there is near-perfect :-)

No comments: